By Phone - You may phone your order to Lynn Medical’s customer service department between 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. You may also leave an order on our automated voice mail system when our customer service department is not available. Our toll free number is 888-LynnMed (888)-596-6633) and our local number is 248-560-4500.By Fax - You may place your order by fax 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We will fax back a complete confirmation of your order, including pricing and product availability. Our order fax number is 248-560-0500.On Line Order Entry - You can access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week to process orders on our web site, www.lynnmed.com. You will need your account number and security password to access your account. Once you have gained access to your account you will have the ability to place orders directly into our order entry system. You will have the ability to check product availability, pricing and Fed Ex tracking information. E-Mail - You can e-mail orders through the Internet at email@example.com
If you are interested in getting detailed product information or information on our vendors, please go to the catalog section of this web site. You can also contact our sales department for further information and product brochures.
All orders received before 3:00 p.m. EST on stock items are shipped the same business day.
Orders are shipped Federal Express ground, unless expedited shipping is requested. Our goal is to ship all orders the day they are received. We encourage our customers to place their orders before 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to guarantee same day shipping.
Lynn Medical has a minimum order requirement of $50.
Shipping and handling charges are additional and will be added to your invoice. Lynn Medical uses FedEx to ship our packages. All packages are shipped with tracking identification numbers, so they can be easily identified while in transit.
Please contact our customer service department at 888-596-6633, then press 1.
Our preferred method of payment is direct billing Net 30.
We have relationships with leasing companies and can assist you with leasing and financing options. All Lynn Medical purchases unless otherwise specified are payable net 30 days.
After 50 years in business we have relationships with many equipment manufacturers as well as companies that refurbish equipment. Let us know what your equipment needs are and let us find your solution!
- All requests for return Products must have a return authorization number issued by Lynn Medical’s customer service department. Please call 1-888-596-6633 opt. 1
- All returned Products must be in their original packaging and in resalable condition.
- The amount of credit on any given return is based upon Lynn Medical’s return goods policy then in effect.
- Products shipped in error by Lynn Medical and nonconforming Products – FULL CREDIT – if returned within thirty (30) days
- Products shipped that are damaged or do not meet Lynn Medical’s standard quality – FULL CREDIT – if returned within thirty (30) days.
- Stocked Products returned within 30 days of invoice subject to 15% Restocking Fee
- Stocked Products are not returnable after 30 days.
- Non-Stocked products that are returnable to the vendor are subject to 15% Restocking Fee, in addition to fees charged by the manufacturer/vendor.
- Products that are not returnable to vendor – No Credit.
- Special Order Products are Not Returnable
- Credits must be used towards future purchases or against open invoices. Unused credits expire 6 months from issue date or original purchase date, whichever is earliest
Our main warehouse is located in Wixom, Michigan.